Monday

Filming

Here are a few of the behind the scenes shots of the filming process

This is a shot which I have now cut from the film but it was of Ted running to catch his tube


As you can see I didnt have a hugh space to work in but it was fine for what I had to do and for all that needed to be seen on screen.




I had to use rigs for a few shots at the start of the film where Ted is running, jumping and falling over. I will talk about how I removed the rigs in one of my next posts




I used the program stop motion pro 7 and a canon 450D camera to make my film 


This is a shot involving both Ted and also the 2D characters where Ted gets trampled.  I am very happy with how this look turned out in the end and with the other shots involving the 2D characters



As you can see I used a lot of flat set pieces to save on space and build time which dont look like much in photos like this but do look a lot better on camera when framed and lit right. 



Here is the Final look of this shot









2 comments:

  1. Looking points are great, having good sound..Computer animation is essentially a digital successor to the stop motion techniques used in traditional animation with 3D models and frame-by-frame animation of 2D illustrations. Computer generated animations are more controllable than other more physically based processes, such as constructing miniatures for effects shots or hiring extras for crowd scenes, and because it allows the creation of images that would not be feasible using any other technology.



    Alex Frisch

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 3D Animation & Visual Effects program teaches the creative perspective that computer animation is an instrument for telling a compelling story. By combining theatrical and technological training you not only learn to make films, you learn to make your film.


    Connie Jordan-Carmichael | Connie Jordan-Carmichael USA

    ReplyDelete