Wednesday

The First of Some Final Steps

My Name is Stephen Shelly. I am a 3rd year student currently studying Stop Motion Animation In the Atrium at the University of Glamorgan Wales. This Blog will be a way to show the work I will (hopefully) complete throughout my final year of university mainly focusing on my final major project which will be a short stop motion animated film but also a few other related things along the way. In this blog I will post my ideas and how they develop over time, my process for character builds and sets and if all goes well a final year film i'm proud of at the end. So feel free to follow my blog and leave your comments if you wish I will be planning to update this at least once a week (always good to start positive anyway!) but for now i need to work on stuff to get up here so goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment